- Nuances in music
2. Nuances when playing guitar
3. Musical nuances keep guitar players different from each other and unique.
4. The nuances and individual phrasing that each guitar player incorporates into their playing gives them their own unique sound.
5. The nuances and individual note phrasing that guitar players incorporate into their playing are integral to their individual style.
6. Developing your own style of musical phrasing is the key element to being an expressively unique guitar player.
Recommend a Google Scholar search for “guitar improvisation”
Thank you, Pop.
I recommend BandCamp for finding and supporting new musicians directly.