11 Class MON MAR 01
- Feedback Please
- Regrade Please
Riddle: What Faces the Sphinx?
- When I look at the Sphinx, directly behind me is desert.
- When I look at the Sphinx, directly behind me are other monuments.
- When I look at the Sphinx, directly behind be are Pizza Hut and KFC.
- Your Professor’s Model Definition Essay
- Attempts to answer the question, “Does polio belong to the category of eradicable diseases?”
- Model Definition/Categorical Essay
- The editors of the New York Times defines a crucial constitutional term: protected class that deserves heightened scrutiny.
- Includes a brief In-Class Exercise
Your First of Three Short Arguments for the Portfolio
DUE MON MAR 08 (11:59pm SUN MAR 07)