I write to discover what I know.
Welcome to your New Class
- Class Photos
- Text your Professor at (856) 979-6653
- Text your Name plus C2 SP19
Get a WordPress Username
- Navigate to wordpress.com/start/account/user
- Enter THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN RETRIEVE IN CLASS TODAY.
- Enter an ANONYMOUS username designed to protect your identity so you can receive feedback on the blog without being recognized by your classmates.
- Choose and RECORD your password. I can’t help you find or retrieve lost passwords.
- You’ll probably be directed to the WordPress Reader while your confirmation email is sent to the email address you used in Step 1.
- Proceed to your email account to answer the Confirmation Email.
Click the Confirm Now button.
WAIT. GO NO FURTHER.
- Your professor will invite you to the podium to enter your username into the course blog Author list.
Introduction to Blogging
- Open and Write a Post
- Check off the appropriate Categories
- Open in Edit, Revise, Update
- Find in the Sidebar
- Narrowing your Over-broad Topic to a Counterintuitive Hypothesis
- Task for today: Email your Professor
- What memory did you create for yourself today?
- Task for tomorrow: Complete the Course Preview Survey.
- Should take 5 minutes
- Task before next class: My Hypothesis
- Post a draft during class today.
- FINISH the exercise by 11:59pm SUN JAN 27.