A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult
than it is for others.
- Riddle: Empty Bottle of Scotch
Get a WordPress Username
- Navigate to wordpress.com
2. Click “Start your website,” but remember, we’re not going to Start a Website. We’re just going to get you a username.
3. PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE WITH GOOGLE OR APPLE! You won’t be able to choose a username if you do.
4. Enter THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN RETRIEVE IN CLASS TODAY.
5. Enter an ANONYMOUS username designed to protect your identity so you can receive feedback on the blog without being recognized by your classmates.
6. Choose and RECORD your password. Perhaps take a screenshot of this form filled out. I can’t help you find or retrieve lost passwords.
7. Click “Create your account.”
8. Resist the temptation to “get your site a domain.” You don’t need a site, so you won’t need a domain. (If you actually DO want to start your own WordPress blog, you certainly may, but come back later and sign in to WordPress using your new account to do that on your own time. 🙂 )
9. Go find the email WordPress sent you and Activate your Account.
10. Email me your username so I can invite you to the Counterintuitivity blog. Send your email to email@example.com
- Mandatory Professor Conferences (Link when Ready)
- Workshop: Bearing Down on the Hypothesis
- Model: The White Paper: Why We Still Have Polio