- Linking to sources in your posts
- bit.ly for Shortening Links
MANDATORY CONFERENCES NOT YET HELD:
- 5 shadowswife 800
- 4 hailthegreat8 800
- 1 brooklendiggs001 800
- 0 bylauragibbs 800
- 0 nancet 800
- 0 malcolmyarber 800
- 0 bigbarry2 930
- This is a serious delinquency for students at this point in the semester. After 10 classes, we are more than 1/3 of the way through the course and I have not yet approved or even discussed your Hypothesis with you. Those of you who have published 0 posts to the blog are technically not attending the course. No one can pass the course without an approved Hypothesis, early drafts of short arguments, and responsiveness to feedback. I’m on your side and always will be, but you have to meet me in the middle.
- Your Professor’s Model Definition Essay
- Attempts to answer the question, “Does polio belong to the category of eradicable diseases?”
- Model Definition/Categorical Essay
- The editors of the New York Times defines a crucial constitutional term: protected class that deserves heightened scrutiny.
- Includes a brief In-Class Exercise