22 Class WED APR 07
- Rhetoric Workshop
- Need help understanding Rhetoric? Here’s a step-by-step examination and revision of a paragraph in need of rhetorical improvements.
- Sample advice for Visual Rewrite
- Your Visual Rewrite is an ongoing opportunity to improve on your first draft.
- MANY of you have posted, and the posts are brilliantly detailed, much more so than similar assignments from earlier semesters. Congratulations.
- If you haven’t yet revised your Visual Rhetoric argument, consider reading some of your classmates’ recent Visual Rewrite posts to see just how detailed they can be.
- Even if you HAVE posted your Rewrite, doublecheck it against the list of 14 Fails For Grammar Rules.
- ALSO, in case you haven’t already, analyze the EFFECTIVENESS of the video. Any thorough Rhetorical Analysis will include an assessment of how well (or poorly) the creators accomplished their goals.
- Reminder: Grammar Basics Exercise
- We did this exercise in class last week.
- If you missed class, or haven’t yet completed the exercise, do so now.
- HINT: most of your classmates have missed 5 or more grammar problems.
- To do the job right, review the 14 Basic Grammar Rules from last week’s Agenda.
Take Home Task
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: