- Mental health
- Mental health treatment should be taken seriously
- The treatment of mental health should be taken as seriously as physical health.
- If treatment for mental health was as easily available as treatment for physical health, it would significantly reduce the rates of suicide, depression, anxiety, etc.
- If medicine regarding mental health was as prioritized as treatment available for physical health it would significantly reduce the rate of suicides.
- Making drugs easier to obtain for mental health disorders, would significantly reduce the rates of suicide.
7. Requiring health insurance corporations to cover the cost of mental health treatments would make medication easier to access for people struggling with depression and dramatically reduce the rates of suicide.