- Jared Goff is the worst NFC West quarterback to ever make it to the Super Bowl.
- Jared Goff is the worst post season quarterback to have a bye week in both post season appearances.
I’m trying to prove that Jared Goff is not an elite quarterback, and should not be looked at as one.
- 5 Sources
Topics for smaller papers:
- Poor post season play by a quarterback will lead them to losing at some point in their playoff run.
- A first round bye could damage a team later down the road due to the amount of inactivity during that week.
- A good regular season performance does not reflect how a team will play in the post season.
I don’t feel amazing about my progress thus far, but there is plenty of time for improvement. I’m having a hard time figuring out exactly what to do in this class but that’s my fault for missing 2 classes. I intend to make the rest of the classes this semester and hope to improve my hypothesis and my sources because I feel as though they aren’t the best outcomes I can provide. My opinions on my hypothesis haven’t exactly changed, but rather narrowed down, or more specific. I anticipate me eventual outcome to be very good as we have a lot of time to improve on these things.