Hey, class. I thought you might like to see the (anonymized) results of the Survey Monkey Comp II Preview.
I’m all about feedback and staying in touch, so I want you to know from the very start that I take your needs seriously.
You answered multiple-choice questions:
You responded to a question about Grades:
- I would like to get an A, because I would like to improve my GPA and make my family proud of me.
- There is not a grade I need but if I can keep my GPA at a 4.0 that would be ideal.
- An A, I want to have a good GPA as well as be a well rounded individual.
- I need at least a B in this class in order to feel good about myself and to keep my GPA high
- I would like to get at least a B because that is what I always target heading into every class and I feel is lowest bar I set for myself.
- I want an A because I wish to keep my GPA up and even raise it if possible.
- A passing grade; ideally an A, but as long as I pass I will be somewhat content. Lowest would be a C.
- I need to get a grade higher than a B because I need to keep my GPA for my major and a scholarship that I have. I also have to keep my GPA up for my sport so I can be eligible to participate in practices.
- B. I just need a “B” in order to keep my GPA up for my major.
- A or B
- The grade I need is a B or higher so I can work on my GPA at Rowan and get into Business School.
- I need an A so my mom doesn’t kill me.
- I need an A. I’m trying to transfer out for a sport, and the better my grade and GPA is the easier it will be for me to get money and help my parents out.
- Don’t need a specific grade, but I’m shooting for at least a B
- I need at least a B in this course in order to maintain my GPA.
- I don’t have a specific grade I need at this time.
You finished a sentence:
The teacher in my favorite writing course:
- . . . allowed us to do a free writing assignment where we wrote whatever we wanted.
- . . . related our work to day to day life. My favorite course included practice of writing and rewriting essays. With each essay topic my instructor would speak with us in a group discussion relating the topic to real world events, societal patterns, etc… It makes it easier to understand and makes for an entertaining collaborative class.
- . . . helped me write
- The writing course I enjoyed the most was the one where I neglected to do my work, but learned a valuable lesson. My professor was understanding of my situation and gave me a second chance. This is also the only writing course I have taken in college so far.
- . . . discussed specific topics and where to go with them giving me a wide range of routes I could take in my writing.
- . . . helped me out and was willing to give me feedback on what I needed to improve.
- . . . gave prompts to respond to and answer/ write about.
- . . . made the class enjoyable to attend and had a lot of interacting activities that I was Abel to do. And they helped me out when I need it thought my 5O4 plan that I have. And they took the time to help me out a little more.
- . . . gave quality feedback good or bad. This includes even saying if I have to rewrite, and I also enjoy group exercises.
- . . . helped the students who need help in other parts of writing
- . . . worked with me on my writing and was just as excited and interested in what I was writing about as I was
- . . . let us write about topics we chose.
- . . . was very active and modernized the class to the class.
- . . . kept close contact with students
- . . . gave detailed feedback on essays that I have written. using that to my advantage I was able to become a better writer and succeed in the course.
- . . . was readily available to clarify things for me and make sure that I was on the right track and not confused.