“Veterans” people who served in the army and came back home after fighting long strenuous wars. It takes a lot of money to cure PTSD especially if it’s really serious and lasts a long time because of the fighting that someone endured during a tour in another country.
- This is an evaluative/faucal claim because it is staring how the study beings and what PTSD show
PTSD is similar to another communicable diseases known as COVID-19, Ebola, Tuberculosis and etc.
2. This is a Analogy Claim because you are comparing to other communicable diseases that are current right now and diseases from the past.
Symptoms of PTSD may include nightmares or unwanted memories of the trauma, avoidance of situations that bring back memories of the trauma, heightened reactions, anxiety, or depressed mood.
3. This is a Categorical Claim since it is referring to the PSTD symptoms.
100% of Veterans can’t go back to full time and do a job because of the aftermath of PTSD’s
4. This is a Factual Claim because the circumstances or conditions exist beyond doubt. Factual claims can be proved by appealing to indisputable evidence.
Short-term disability is a type of insurance benefit that provides some compensation or income replacement for non-job-related injuries or illnesses that render you unable to work for a limited time period. “Non-job-related” is an important phrase to note there.
5. This is a Evaluative Claim because it involves a value judgment—an act of interpretation.
Family members got PTSD after being haunted by a serial killer
6. This is a Ethical Claim because the type of evaluative claim that places a judgment on a social situation expresses an ethical judgment.
There are more returning veterans with PTSD from getting injured on a tour.
7. This is a Comparative Claim. Such claims may be factual or evaluative depending on the reliability of the measurements.
Army people getting inured during a tour causes PTSD.
8. This is a Causal Claim because are assertions of cause and effect, consequences, preconditions, or predictions of what will occur in certain circumstances.
The Army people would decrease the chances from getting PTSD by getting help from a specialist.
9. This is a Proposal Claim because Authors who write to convince an audience to adopt a course of action (or at the very least to adopt a different point of view on a topic of social importance) are making a proposal claim.