Please help the Writing Arts Department determine my fitness for instruction by completing a brief evaluation of your experiences in this course.
The administration will tell me periodically how many students have and have not completed their evaluations. To avoid reminder notices, take a moment to complete an evaluation in class today. If you do receive a reminder, it will look something like this:
Go to Banner
Subject: Reminder for COMP 01.112.17 course evaluation
Subject: Reminder for COMP 01.112.19 course evaluation
This is an automated message sent by David Hodges, your
instructor for COMP 01.112.17 (or COMP 01.112.19), as a reminder to complete your course evaluation using Self-Service Banner prior to DEC XX, 2020. After
this date, the evaluation will no longer be available.
1. Go to http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice.
2. Click “Access Banner Services – Secure Area – login Required”
3. Enter User ID and PIN.
4. Click “Personal Information.”
5. Click “Answer a Survey.”
6. Click on the student evaluation for your class.
8. Complete the student evaluation.
9. Click “Survey Complete” to submit your completed student evaluation.
Your instructor has not been informed of the recipients of this message; only
that it has been sent to the students who have yet to complete the course