Today, following the Model for Critical Reading, I’ll ask you to closely examine the claims made, inferences made, and conclusions drawn by the author of one of the Organ Donation sources.
Time stamps would be welcome if you’re analyzing a video. Direct quotations and any help you can offer to guide me to the original claims would be appreciated if you’re analyzing a written source.
Your personal opinion on the subject of organ donation may be fun to know (tell me anytime!) but irrelevant to this exercise. Instead, evaluate the quality of the claims—their technique, their relevance, their sufficiency, their logic, their reasonableness.
- A critical reading of an Organ Donation source.
- An in-class assignment with a very brief time budget and a very tight deadline.
- Title your post Critical Reading—Author Name.
- Publish your definition essay in the A13: Critical Reading category.
- DUE THU APR 05 in class.
- Rhetorical Writing grade category (15%)