White Paper: Your Research Thesis
The time has come for you to produce a White Paper on your chosen research topic. For Thursday you’ll owe me a post which, like my sample White Paper “Why We Still Have Polio,” will be work-in-progress toward an actual paper, and will organize your thinking for your benefit and the benefit of early reviewers such as me.
Use the sample polio eradication white paper as a model for your own work. We’ll examine it in class today to clarify what yours should contain.
Publish your work as a new post in the A07: My White Paper category. Title it “White Paper—Author Name.”
- Study the sample White Paper, “Why We Still Have Polio.”
- Produce your own white paper based on the research you’ve done so far on your chosen topic.
- Be certain to include essential sections: The Topic Background, Counterintuitive Note, Topics for Smaller Papers, Current State of the Research Paper.
- DUE THU MAR 01 before class.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)
- Research Process category (10%)