“Not a wasted word.
This has been a main point to my literary thinking all my life. Ever.”
—Hunter S. Thompson
Daily Notes Reminder
Class Notes are my technique for taking attendance, evaluating your level of engagement with the classroom, and encouraging you to practice Purposeful Summary of what goes on while we’re together.
Record your Notes as a Reply to the daily Agenda (that is, to this page).
- If you think I should create a 2-minute “How To” video for Daily Notes, leave me a reminder in your Notes below this page.
- Card Hypothesis Riddle
- Leave your Answer below the Riddle post.
- Feedback Please
- What it’s for. How to use it.
- If you think I should create a 2-minute “How To” video for Feedback Please, leave me a reminder in your Notes below this page.
- Lecture: Counterintuitivity
- Respond to today’s Lecture/Discussion in the usual place, below this page.
- Task: My Hypothesis
- DUE 11:59pm MON SEP 14